This is my first HDR shot. The sky was terrible when we visited the abbey so I took three photos – one at normal exposure, one at -2 and one at +2. I’ve used Photomatix to combine the three images, played around with the tone mapping settings and this is what I’ve come up with. I don’t think its bad for a first attempt. I might be playing around with some more of these soon, after reading Pete’s tutorial again I have a little more of an idea whats going on.
I’ve cloned out the dust bunnies now as well as giving my sensor a good old clean. I really do love this picture and the dust was ruining it 🙁
Just a quick edit – I think I need to order some pec pads and some eclipse – I have some dust bunnies!
- Aperture: ƒ/11
- Focal length: 15mm
- ISO: 100